Brunch is the best meal of the day… because we usually enjoy it during relaxing weekends or holidays, especially when visitors are in town. Let your guests sleep in, then take them out for a beautiful brunch. Where in Palm Beach County can you take them for an impressive and delicious brunch? Here are 6 suggestions:
- Pete’s Place, Greenacres. The restaurant may not be fancy, but the waitstaff is friendly and the food is plentiful, yummy and inexpensive. Expect a line because this is a neighborhood favorite. Pete’s kindly offers healthy options, as well as brunch favorites like biscuits and gravy and a hash to die for.
- John G’s, Lantana. A short walk to the beach, and often a long line for brunch, John G’s is an award-winning Palm Beach County institution. Their brunch offers generous portions with lots of fruit. Note: they do NOT take credit cards.
- Latitudes at Delray Sands Resort, Delray Beach. Spectacular views of the ocean are the highlight here. The fact that the Sunday Champagne Brunch serves great food too is bonus.
- Blind Monk, West Palm Beach. The Blind Monk is known as an intimate wine bar in downtown West Palm Beach, a short walk from Clematis Street. Those in the know also enjoy their delightful and elegant brunches on Sunday mornings. Go when you want mimosas and bar-style brunch bites rather than a hearty country breakfast.
- Berry Fresh, Jupiter. This 7-day-a-week hotspot features made-from-scratch brunch items made with local farm fresh produce as available. With locations in Martin and St Lucie Counties as well.